Videos


Diarmo & L'Aubaine
What to find out more information about this project well just Click here


The bEnds Video
"The bEnds" on the "Vibrant Moody Ep". This Video/Visual was produced by visual and digital design artist laurie bender aka L'AUBAINE


Vibrant Moody Ep


Diarmo - Vibrant Moody Ep, Snippets (Release 6th Aug, Basilar Records)



Your Soul Video
"Your Soul" Track produced by Diarmo & Hiorki, appears on Hiorki's collaboration album "Childs Hill" released on Wavemaster in Japan. Video produced by Hiorki.



TuCh Video
"TuCh" on the album "Help Japan by Steve Paul & Friends". This stop frame animation was produced by the visually talented laurie bender aka L'AUBAINE



Anyways Video
"Anyways" The track Anyways appears on diarmo's Fallen Sun EP released on Elpamusic. I shot this video in my hotel room in Morocco, holding the camera in front of the light bulb, that is in front of a mirror (this gives the double light bulb effect). I held the camera at a angle so I could cut out the rest of the light in the room. I haven't edited the video, it is one 5 min take. I changed the duration of the video to fit the time spam of the piece of music.



Sompting Video
"Sompting" on the album "I am a visitor here" by Diarmo on A Future Without Records. This video was produced by the visually talented laurie bender aka L'AUBAINE


Crystal Feeling Video
The video was not made simultaneously along with the music peace unlike the other two videos I've made, Inertia and Circadian. I tried to tell a story with this video with the use of video clips, and some video I shot with the DV camera. I also used some computer graphics I've produced making AVS visual files in Winamp that synch to the audio and layered them over the video piece mid way through and near the end of the video. The story line is when the music is playing it produces light that people are attracted to and the light gives them a sort of energy. I've added to the book, you'll see mid way through the video, an image of an old EP of mine to the first page in the book and on another page of the book I've added a photo of my shadow using the program Adobe after effects. I've also added a black feathered outline around the video and made all the video slightly grainy using effects in Adobe after effects.

Circadian Video
For the 'Circadian' video I've used a selection of video loops and mixed them up using premier pro along to the music. I then imported the video into Adobe after effects and added an old TV look over the video. I've also added the effect of an old TV turning on and off at the start and end of the video. I've also used some computer graphics I produced by making AVS visual files in Winamp, which move in sync to the music at the start and end of the video.

Inertia Video
For the music video 'Inertia' I used a still image that I got of a flyer, I've scanned the image into the computer. I used Photoshop to separate each part of the image into eleven separate layers. I then imported the layers into premier pro and synced them to the movement of the music by playing the music piece and moving each layer around till the image moved in a nice sequence along to the music. Then using Adobe after effects I added a black feathered outline around the outside of the video.


Picture11 Video


Using a kids toy kaleidoscope as a lens on my camera, I shot this footage of some pretty tiles on the wall while rotating the kaleidoscope clockwise. I then combined the video to a short piece of music I produced.